how to fix a home button of my samsung tab

Sounds like it may need replacing. If it is under warranty still, contact the manufacturer. If not, then you can try a local tech or, if you feel comfortable trying it, you can try and do the work yourself. You may even find videos online walking you through how to open up the device.

Sounds like it may need replacing. If it is under warranty still, contact the manufacturer. If not, then you can try a local tech or, if you feel comfortable trying it, you can try and do the work yourself. You may even find videos online walking you through how to open up the device.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Android Tablets 1
SillyOldHector Android Tablets 16
T Android Tablets 5
Cister36 Android Tablets 1
O Android Tablets 2
M Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 2
G Android Tablets 2
L Android Tablets 4
R Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 2
D Android Tablets 3
N Android Tablets 2
Similar threads
Solved! my rca voyager III rct6873w42bmf8 goes to firmware update, and there is no update button and i can't get it to go away.
Question Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2019 SM-T290 Apps button
Question Why after pressing power button or home button screen get black?!
Question Is there a way to move the menu buttons from the side to the bottom on the ew 2019 rca voyager tablet3?
Question Recent apps and back button not working. Detecting SIM when no SIM inserted, and more!
Solved! My Samsung Tablet has frozen cant swipe to get into it power buttons not responding either nothing works
My Samsung galaxy note will not turn on I have tried holding the power button and the volume up down button it will flash on
I have a Samsung galaxy tab E. Now when it is fully charged, it won't turn on. When I press the power button, it shows the ini
My tablet is a Samsung pro 12. It boots to the pro 12 screen but then nothing what can I do. I have held down the buttons that
I pressed the button where you turn off your samsung tablet but mines wont come on when i did that
my samsung 2 tablet has no ip address and I cannot connect to the internet - the wifi button won't even stay on to locate a ne
Came home from work to find FBI virus on my Samsung tablet. Wont power off. Tried holding on/off button for ten seconds, holdi
i have a samsung galaxy s tablet and i have tried holding all the button combinations but none are working! it still vibrates
Samsung tablet model sm t337a is completly frozen on an open page. Wont do anything, i held the power button down+ the volume
My Samsung Tab 4 is frozen at the home button??!!!It won't work no matter what
is there a reset button on my Samsung galaxy tab
Power Button Broke and Samsung Tablet Ran Out Of Charging.
My samsung galaxy tab A 9.7 has frozen Ina single screen and I've tried the method where I hold the power button for 10 second
my samsung tab model T705 is not switching on even pressing the power button for 10 seconds
Where to find the reset button on a samsung galaxy tablet without backing up data

ASK THE COMMUNITY