Solved! How to fix tv picture playing upside down

You could either flip the TV ... or lay upside down. Sometimes this can be easier to eat ... but drinking is also a challenge. Also ... when you get up to engage with the real world it can be disturbing for a few seconds while the brain gets used to it.

Images coming into the brain are actually upside down and the brain reprocesses it. As a baby this is one of the first things you learn how to reprocess.

I therefore suggest it is probably easier to go into your TV settings and look for some sort of software fix.

Here is what Samsung have to offer about the issue.

https://www.samsung.com/au/support/tv-audio-video/smart-tv-why-is-the-picture-on-my-tv-upside-down/

You could either flip the TV ... or lay upside down. Sometimes this can be easier to eat ... but drinking is also a challenge. Also ... when you get up to engage with the real world it can be disturbing for a few seconds while the brain gets used to it.

Images coming into the brain are actually upside down and the brain reprocesses it. As a baby this is one of the first things you learn how to reprocess.

I therefore suggest it is probably easier to go into your TV settings and look for some sort of software fix.

Here is what Samsung have to offer about the issue.

https://www.samsung.com/au/support/tv-audio-video/smart-tv-why-is-the-picture-on-my-tv-upside-down/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Streaming Video & TVs 0
C Streaming Video & TVs 0
John M. Streaming Video & TVs 0
G Streaming Video & TVs 0
J Streaming Video & TVs 0
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
O Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 5
J Streaming Video & TVs 4
V Streaming Video & TVs 2