How to GET messages and contacts off lost phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shig__Turner

Commendable
Sep 12, 2016
NEED messages and contacts off lost phone. It broke don't know where it is. My dad passed and I have pictures OF HIM and me on my messages

Solution
Unfortunately, unless you had the phone say synced to a Google account or other similar account, there would be no way to get the contacts. In regards to messages, I am assuming you mean text messages with images? Alas, without the phone, those are basically impossible to get back.

Now, do you have the ability to access the phone that they were sent to you from? If so, then you could get the messages at least off that other phone. There would be no other way to do it.
Unfortunately, unless you had the phone say synced to a Google account or other similar account, there would be no way to get the contacts. In regards to messages, I am assuming you mean text messages with images? Alas, without the phone, those are basically impossible to get back.

Now, do you have the ability to access the phone that they were sent to you from? If so, then you could get the messages at least off that other phone. There would be no other way to do it.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.