How to get the disc drive runs for reinstalling of Windows 7 on HP4321s?

aznanza

Honorable
Dec 17, 2013
My laptop crashed and won't start at all!
I tried to use the disc for reinstall but the problem is my disc drive won't run.
How can I solve this problem...please help me to solve this problem.

johnnyb105

Honorable
Feb 18, 2013
Turn on pc it should show in bios either f 12 delete key or some other key will get you into the bios.. Then go to boot drives or hard drive order choose your disk drive as first boot up and save changes and reboot with disk in drive your restore should start follow thru and read directions.

johnnyb105

Honorable
Feb 18, 2013
Turn on pc it should show in bios either f 12 delete key or some other key will get you into the bios.. Then go to boot drives or hard drive order choose your disk drive as first boot up and save changes and reboot with disk in drive your restore should start follow thru and read directions.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 7
T Laptop Tech Support 11
S Laptop Tech Support 35
M Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 3
MacHooper Laptop Tech Support 2
H Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
H Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 2