How to Get YouTube Red For Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

espressonator

Commendable
Jan 14, 2017
Maybe I misunderstood? It seems to me that the title of this article is misleading. It says "How to Get YouTube Red For Free"; however, as I began to read the article, I noticed that it mentions a Google 30-day free trial. I don't know about other people, but It seems to me that there is a huge Huge HUGE HUGE difference between"Free" and "Free Trial".

Someone please explain to me why the title says "Free", rather than "Free Trial".

Reactions: themajorgear

thekrautdog

Commendable
Jul 2, 2016
Totally agree with first comment. The other angle, youtube red being included with a google play subscription, still costs 10 bones a month. That is not free. I never thought of tom's guide as being this kind of sight. I mean this is the cheesiest kind of missleading clickbait crap. Very disappointed.

Reactions: themajorgear

Eric D

Estimable
May 13, 2015
To the first two commenters, YouTube Red is included free with a subscription to Google Play Music, that's "free", not a trial.

TheObserver0

Commendable
Jan 29, 2017
Technically Eric is correct, but I agree that the article's title is clearly misleading. 1st option is time limited. 2nd option is simply not free.

henrytcasey

Senior Writer
Herald
May 1, 2015
As the writer of this post, I understand that the article may not deliver the full solution you want, but I stand behind its headline and introduction.

The headline gives a brief synopsis of the service I mean to offer: providing ways to use the service without paying for it.

And as the intro says, this is a piece that will collect ways to try before you buy.

I look forward to adding to this story as more opportunities pop up in the future. I hope we can find even better deals for this story, such as Google Home offered last year. I had hoped this article would lead with that deal, but it no longer exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.