How to ID Android version

dschmidt

Great
Oct 22, 2018
My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Duos and is about 7-8 years old (I think) . I bought my wife a new one back then and took her old one. Where can I go on the phone to get the version of Android I'm running, and if possible anything that could tell me the year of manufacture?

Thanks!

BTW, great site, very helpful folks and incredibly quick responses. I'm on the other side of the planet from the states, so the time-lapse sometimes makes it difficult to follow things on sites

You can find info about that phone here... https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s_duos_s7562-4883.php which includes the version of Android it came with (which may be prior to what you have on it now if updated) and when they came out.

You can go into the phone, in "Settings" then go to "About Phone". In there you can find your current Android version and other information about the device. Also, if you tap on "Status" while in there you will get even more information.

You can find info about that phone here... https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s_duos_s7562-4883.php which includes the version of Android it came with (which may be prior to what you have on it now if updated) and when they came out.

You can go into the phone, in "Settings" then go to "About Phone". In there you can find your current Android version and other information about the device. Also, if you tap on "Status" while in there you will get even more information.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vuksha_xc60 Android Smartphones 0
T Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 3
J Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 3
L Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1