How to install a program at home to work place

cryoburner

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2011

I guess that depends on what the program is and what kind of workplace environment it is. If it's something relevant to work, then talking to someone at the workplace about installing it might be a good idea. If it's not something relevant to work, then it's probably best not to, assuming the system is even set up in a way that allows users to install programs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 3
H Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 3
R Laptop Tech Support 6
P Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 2
razerg Laptop Tech Support 4
C Laptop Tech Support 3
hdpartman Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
i can't open any file and program in my laptop? last night i was installing k7 antivirus but i stopped it in the middle only..
My pc doesn't have any MS programs like ms word,ms powerpoint...And any package also can't be installed ..plz help me ..quick
I need a laptop for coding an app and a website where I need to install a lot of coding applications like xampp server but I d
I think a virus might be stopping me running/installing antivirus programs
is there any option that protects my installed programs
Can't adjust screen brightness, can't do system recovery, can't install programs.
Just installed, used, then removed 5 antivirus programs. How to free extra 3GB leftover disk space?
Hi. I cant install any program when i open it from any drive except C
Windows 10 Blue Screens After Install - Updates Freeze - Programs don't install - now same happens for Windows 7
My Acer Aspire will only half install Windows 7 64bit , i have done a lot of research and found a program that will crack the
help at samsung laptop, some keys on keyboard not working after installing some program
My Acer Aspire was doing a program update and its been installing update 83 of 80344 hours now what can I do to turn it off
Cannot install any new programs on clean windows 7 install
where do I find "start 8" to install the old windows start program onto the nextbook 10.1 2n1?
How to install toshiba programs that come along fabric/service installation
How to install a clean Windows on a Alienware M14X WITH all the Alienware programs,like AlienFX
How do I install and split a program with dual drives
install an e mail programe
Can i clone my hard drive and run the installed programs into other computer
Download a webcam installation program

ASK THE COMMUNITY