Solved! how to install intel drivers for win7

Dec 10, 2018
recently i have downgraded my win version to win7 then i cant install the intel drivers.
my system is win7 with 8th gen core

Solution
maybe your OS bit length the problem. is your OS 32-bit or 64-bit? to see this go to system information. if it says x86 then it is 32-bit but if it is x64 then it is 64-bit. if you already figure out what is your OS bit then try searching drivers that are compatible to your OS and it's bit length. if it still doesn't work try downloading it outside intel download pages or windows update, then open device manager and select the device you wanna update and then select update driver. hope this works, i have an intel driver problem too.

dimasadyuta5

Great
Nov 27, 2018
maybe your OS bit length the problem. is your OS 32-bit or 64-bit? to see this go to system information. if it says x86 then it is 32-bit but if it is x64 then it is 64-bit. if you already figure out what is your OS bit then try searching drivers that are compatible to your OS and it's bit length. if it still doesn't work try downloading it outside intel download pages or windows update, then open device manager and select the device you wanna update and then select update driver. hope this works, i have an intel driver problem too.

Solution