how to know how many cores games use?

vicnes105

Honorable
Jan 21, 2014
lineage revolution 2 for example uses how many cores? need to know to decide between iphone and android since iphone wins in single core. usually mmorpg uses how many cores?

Solution
If you're interested in comparing 3D graphics performance on smartphones, you could compare the 3D Mark scores of the phones you're thinking of buying. Should be a good representation of (3D) game performance.

Haven't heard of an app measuring CPU/GPU usage on Android/iOS so far, so I doubt you'll find something that can do that.

Chugalug_

Estimable
Depends on the game, I don't know, and you can't monitor usage by application in iPhone, MAYBE on android, but not while in game.
A better question is; why are you basing your phone choice around a game's performance?
Also why not just get a PC to play MMOs?
There's so many fantastic titles out there.
Generally android is far better value for hardware.

ZRace

Prominent
May 12, 2017
If you're interested in comparing 3D graphics performance on smartphones, you could compare the 3D Mark scores of the phones you're thinking of buying. Should be a good representation of (3D) game performance.

Haven't heard of an app measuring CPU/GPU usage on Android/iOS so far, so I doubt you'll find something that can do that.

Solution

TerryLaze

Commendable
May 9, 2016
Yup pretty much one core and a bit of the rest,but as already hinted graphics will probably be the bigger bottleneck in playing the game.
zKpTq65.jpg