How to Opt Out of Google's Personal Endorsement Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

somebodyspecial

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012
Read my lips (LOL) : NEVER SIGN IN. I am never signed in when searching or using google in any way. Occasionally youtube will get me to sign in but only to view AGE rated content then sign right back out, but it's not associated with my google+ account (which I do not have anyway...ROFL).

Can we can the spam posters please Toms?

Do not sign up for twitter, facebook, linkedin, google+ etc. NONE. Never associate anything with something you don't want EVERYONE to know about...Post sensitive stuff on forums from TOR browser so they have a heck of a time pinning it on you if you says something COURT worthy...ROFL. "umm, someone else posted that from my account saying you're spending our economy into the toilet MR. President, I don't live in Turkey" :) If you have the money get a VPN for all posts and change countries/servers often ;) I could go on but you should get the point. BE paranoid. Everyone is after you...ROFL. And it's not being paranoid if they REALLY are out to get you...LOL. A comment online can be associated with YOU and keep you from getting a job, insurance etc. Be smart.

CherylTMcClelland

Honorable
Oct 12, 2013
<B>my neighbor's step-sister makes $67 hourly on the computer. She has been unemployed for nine months but last month her paycheck was $15744 just working on the computer for a few hours. try this site

==================
WWW.Works23.Com
==================
<B>

Status
Not open for further replies.