Solved! How to pair bluetooth adapter to bluetooth speakers

Solution
Again - you are trying to connect a receiving device (your soundbar) to another receiving device (Bluetooth received intended to be plugged into your car' AUX-IN for phone connection).

You need something transmitting music (your phone, for example), paired with either one or the other (but not both).

Dec 7, 2018

Trying to connect an Onn 37" BT 2.0 Channel Soundbar Speaker to a Universal Wireless Bluetooth V3.0 +EDR Music Audio 3.5mm Stereo Adapter Receiver For Car AUX Home Audio System

Again - you are trying to connect a receiving device (your soundbar) to another receiving device (Bluetooth received intended to be plugged into your car' AUX-IN for phone connection).

You need something transmitting music (your phone, for example), paired with either one or the other (but not both).

Solution
Jan 4, 2019

I know that you’ll need a reciever and a transciever, the way ports will have male and female adapters. I think The question most relevant to the thread would be “IF I GOT THE BLUETOOTH TRANSCIEVER and attached it to my non Bluetooth LED TV, can i still connect Bluetooth speakers to the transcieving end?”

TRENDING THREADS