How to React to a Google Street View Car Drive-by

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zingam

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
If google blur my face I'll sue them!!! They better buy photoshop cs5 and use it's new feature to remove unwanted objects from pictures

:D

Skid

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
[citation][nom]zachary k[/nom]if i had more people, i would have done the wave.[/citation]

There is an idea, a Mexican Wave, now if only I had enough friends.

slaphappy

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2006
Pretty big fail imo. Googlecar pranks are only good when they dont look so obviously pre-planned. These guys were so late upon seeing the car that we get to see them running and staging their pose, which kinda ruins the whole thing.

itadakimasu

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2008
Did you guys see on dateline, where that girl had been kidnapped for 18+ years?

The google car passed the kidnappers house and the guy followed them for several blocks in his creepy van!

G

"Google-Voguing", "Google Bomber", "Drive-by Posing"...don't mind me, just registering a few copyrights so next week I can start charging bloggers 25 cent to use the latest Internet buzz-phrase and retire a millionaire like that 'pwned' guy.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]ohim[/nom]Guys forget the street and no road divider, you forget fundamental things like how a human runs, i doubt you run backwards around your car and hop on to the trunk, at least analyse all the details[/citation]Something is definitely fishy about that. In the animation, they ARE running backwards. Good catch!

Lewis57

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009
Lol this is good, but my favourite is the swedish(?) guys that chased after the google car in a watersuit with a snorkle and flippers on :D

Status
Not open for further replies.