Solved! How to salvage old hifi system without any modern input?

Feb 3, 2021
Hey, I found an old hifi system in my garage, it's a Denver Electronics MRP-132, it's really old, it has no digital input, you can only play vinyls, magnetic tapes and maybe cd, and obviously fm radio.
The hifi's sound is really impressive and I'd love to use it, but the thing is I don't plan to use any of those inputs, however I thought about cutting the cable of the loudspeakers and connect it to a jack cable or something to make it possible to recieve input through cable, like I already done simple things like creating a Frankenstein power adapter to get the specific voltage with a specific plug that I couldn't even buy easily.
The problem is that I have no idea what cables did they use to connect the loudspeakers to the hifi, as it's fixed, it can't just be plugged out. I could really use some guidence to what to look for and where to start and what should I pay attention to.
Any help/suggestion is welcome.

User manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DvJ3J7VT9xN8tL-MOYBl0U3x9YThk971/view?usp=drivesdk

Edit: also I thought about using an fm transmitter to send signal to the hifi system, but to be honest I'd rather just cut the whole thing open and get a cable to work with it as I have a weird kink for "homecrafts", and it's also a learning experience

Feb 3, 2021
Okay, I'm actually blind, the loudspeakers' cables are in fact unpluggable as it seems in the manual, but I have to wait until tomorrow to investigate what kind of cable is it, so then I can specify my question about the cabling