How to Set Up Airplay on your Amazon Fire TV

url]

Airplay is a fantastic feature Apple hallmarks in their devices that allows screen mirroring. If you have an iPhone and itching to watch the movie on a big screen, worry not because Airplay has got you. It is this feature that increased the multimedia wings of Apple products. Amazon Fire TV has nudged in between, recognizing the benefits of this, and has introduced Airplay support on Amazon Fire TV. We will tell you how to set up Airplay on your Amazon Fire TV without the need for too much hassle.

Step 1
Go to ‘Amazon.com’
The very first step you need to do is go to Amazon.com. The important thing to remember here is to go to the full site by scrolling down the webpage. In here you will have to purchase an app. It is inexpensive.
url]

Step 2
Search for the App
After you have plunged into the main full site, search for ‘Airplay upnp’. You will be directed to a list in front of you.
url]

Step 3
Download ‘AirReceiver’
In this step, you need to purchase the most inexpensive and efficient app ‘AirReceiver’ which has a grey logo.
url]

Step 4
Go to ‘Settings’
Once you have downloaded the app, it should automatically pop up in your Amazon Fire TV. If not, go to ‘Settings’ from the Home Screen.
url]

Step 5
Go to ‘My Account’
Scroll to the right and select ‘My Account’.
url]

Step 6
Sync your App
Inside ‘My Account’, you will be provided with an option to sync your app. Click on ‘Sync Amazon Content’. After this, you can access the Airplay from Your Apps Library in the Apps section and binge your favorite movies on a big screen.
url]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.