How to set up multiple desktops in Windows 11

Jan 11, 2022
Hey, you've forgotten to address how to show different links or icons on different desktops. Most people want to store some links / apps on a main desktop screen, and other links / app on a second screen (say one screen for business apps/links and one for gaming.). I haven't found the answer yet, despite a ton of Googling for the answer. And how do you drag and drop a link from one Desktop to another? The multiple desktop option is worthless without these capabilities.

Feb 20, 2023
I have a new Win11 PC.I cannot do or use multiple desktops as shown in these "how to " videos. All new/added desktops seem to be linked to the original desktop. anything added or removed from any desktop propagates to the other desktops. So you could never groom a separate desktop that would support any other endeavor (gaming or business or hobby) separately .
With that said, what in the world is the benefit of multiple desktops and why are there so many support articles and videos that show this exact type of functionality