How to store photos/videos on sd card instead of my internal phone storage tribute 5

Well if you are wanting to move just the images you have on there now, the simplest way would be..

How to locate the media files saved on your phones and move to SD Card.

1. Go into "Apps" and then "Tools".
2. Next seletc "File Manager" and choose "All Files".
3. Now tap "Device Storage" and choose the one you wish to access...Pictures, DCIM, Music, Movies, etc.

Now if you are wanting to make photos, videos, music, etc., always save to the card, you will need to set the individual apps settings to save to the SD card.

I would also suggest you save a copy of all your stuff to a computer or cloud account, so as to not lose it from a lost, stolen, damaged, etc. phone.

Well if you are wanting to move just the images you have on there now, the simplest way would be..

How to locate the media files saved on your phones and move to SD Card.

1. Go into "Apps" and then "Tools".
2. Next seletc "File Manager" and choose "All Files".
3. Now tap "Device Storage" and choose the one you wish to access...Pictures, DCIM, Music, Movies, etc.

Now if you are wanting to make photos, videos, music, etc., always save to the card, you will need to set the individual apps settings to save to the SD card.

I would also suggest you save a copy of all your stuff to a computer or cloud account, so as to not lose it from a lost, stolen, damaged, etc. phone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 2
H Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1