Solved! How to track my lost phone Samsung galaxy a7 using imei number

Status
Not open for further replies.

nayanbanshpal

Prominent
Jan 30, 2018
Plz help me and find my phone location... I have lost it... It is Samsung galaxy a7 2016.. Imei no. removed by Moderator.

Solution
You cannot locate a phone via that info. You would need to have either had an app on the phone that is for tracking, or have signed up for a tracking service.

You can try contacting your carrier/service provider as they 'may' be able to help locate it. They can also turn off the service for you, so no one runs up your bill.

Also, you should really change all your account log ins and passwords to any account you accessed from the phone. Before someone else accesses them.
You cannot locate a phone via that info. You would need to have either had an app on the phone that is for tracking, or have signed up for a tracking service.

You can try contacting your carrier/service provider as they 'may' be able to help locate it. They can also turn off the service for you, so no one runs up your bill.

Also, you should really change all your account log ins and passwords to any account you accessed from the phone. Before someone else accesses them.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.