I would suggest doing a clean install of the graphics card driver first before installing Windows 10.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the AMD graphics driver.
- Next is to open Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to AMD.
- Once completely uninstalled, download and install the latest driver.
- Here's the link: http/support.amd.com/en-us/download
- Reboot the laptop once the latest driver has been installed.
- After the reboot, do try upgrading to Windows 10 again and see if it will proceed.