Solved! How to use Headphone on a Logik TV

Sep 30, 2021
Hi,

Could someone please advise how I can use headphones on a Logik L22LDVB21 TV?

It doesn't seem to have an audio jack, I tried using a 3.5MM TRSF to Dual RCA but that doesn't work, I've also tried a HDMI Audio Extractor and also a HDMI Male to 3 RCA Female composite AV Audio Video Adapter, but nothing is working?

I have a pair of plug-in headphones and Bluetooth headphones, would a Bluetooth adaptor be useful?

I am not very tech savvy so would really appreciate some help in what I need to buy and how to set it up?

Many Thanks

Solution
I thought I could use the HDMI port as an output, but I have no clue what I am doing. I am currently using the TV just to watch netflix etc in another room, I am using a Amazon Fire stick, I tried pairing my wireless headphones which did work but for some reason it interferes with the main TV in the other room which loses the sound, I unpaired the headphones and the sound came back on the main TV, so thought I could use the wired headphones, is there a way I can do this?

If you are using an Amazon stick, with that TV, you can't use wired headphones because neither the TV or the Amazon stick has an audio output. If you paired bluetooth headphones to the fire stick, then the audio for that would take over the output, but it...
HDMI audio extractor connected to what? The TV? Same thing for the other cables, what are you connecting them to? It would have to be to an output port on the TV or on whatever device you are using as the source to the TV.

I don't see any sort of output port on that TV, so any headphones would need to be connected to whatever is feeding the signal to the TV not to the TV.

Sep 30, 2021
I thought I could use the HDMI port as an output, but I have no clue what I am doing. I am currently using the TV just to watch netflix etc in another room, I am using a Amazon Fire stick, I tried pairing my wireless headphones which did work but for some reason it interferes with the main TV in the other room which loses the sound, I unpaired the headphones and the sound came back on the main TV, so thought I could use the wired headphones, is there a way I can do this?

If you are using an Amazon stick, with that TV, you can't use wired headphones because neither the TV or the Amazon stick has an audio output. If you paired bluetooth headphones to the fire stick, then the audio for that would take over the output, but it should not do anything for a second TV, something is not right there.

Solution