How to Use Snapchat on iPhone and Android

den_brook

Estimable
Dec 30, 2015
Tom,
On my android device I can easily share links in Snapchat by using the bottom left button on the phone. Do you know if there's a way to do the same thing on an ipod 5th generation? Thanks

RonWesley

Estimable
Nov 28, 2015
Great Post. I love this app, Good for connecting with friends. It provides fun and sneaky way to share photos and video with friends.

NickyV

Commendable
May 6, 2016
Is it possible to slowdown and speed up audio on snapchat videos in Android? My friend does it on her iPhone but I can't do it on my android.

guganye

Commendable
May 18, 2016
It provides fun and sneaky way to share photos and video with friends.
3.gif

henrytcasey

Senior Writer
Herald
May 1, 2015

I don't think so...

Assuming you're talking about the iPod 5th Generation?

If you're talking about sharing links inside of Snapchat that's not the case, as iOS Snapchat has no such button. And secondly, iOS doesn't include snapchat as an option in the share sheet.

henrytcasey

Senior Writer
Herald
May 1, 2015

Not sure, but ... It should work the same way, by swiping left and right through adjustments after recording a video.

henrytcasey

Senior Writer
Herald
May 1, 2015

Sorry, it cannot. Snapchat is a mobile device only app.

Arjun-Kumar

Prominent
Mar 3, 2017
First of all you need to download snapchat from google play store.
Then installed it and open it.
Make it your profile.
Press and hold down on the screen where your face is or your friend's face Lenses .
Follow prompts given. These will include instructions like “open your mouth” or “raise your eyebrows.”

rgd1101

Don't

don't plagiarize

hnrindani

Prominent
Jan 29, 2018
Excellent. Any app that understands its users and provide a clean, easy navigation is more likely to get successful than a cluttered app. Snapchat is clean and have mastered the art of utilizing in-app gestures that makes it successful. It also understand the users of the app and every update revolves around user experience. Much appreciate.

Hemang Rindani

Wendizzle

Estimable
Apr 25, 2015
As of the April 2018 update, I no longer can add the temperature to my snaps. I'm using an iPhone 7 Plus with the latest iOS. It's not in the filters that you swipe nor is it located in the first screen of emojis where it's been the past year or so. Do you know if that is gone for good?

henrytcasey

Senior Writer
Herald
May 1, 2015

I am not aware, but I will reach out to my contact at Snapchat to find out?

Graybush

Estimable

Hi there!

Your question was chosen for our latest installment of Help Me, Tom's Guide! You can find it here: https://www.tomsguide.com/us/snapchat-temperature-filter-gone,review-5362.html