News How to watch Super Bowl 2023 live streams for free online: time, halftime show and more

Feb 12, 2023
Sorry but Sling Blue does not "include Fox". That is misleading at best, and a lie by omission at worst. It is only included for people who live in select cities. In other words, it's off by default, unless you happen to live in one of the cities on a certain list. Because it is off by default and only enabled if you meet certain criteria, it doesn't seem accurate to say it's "included". I thought I'd have access to the Super Bowl today, but since I don't live in one of the select cities, I can't watch it with Sling Blue. Instead I set up a free trial with FuboTV which worked, so thank you for that accurate info.

henrytcasey

Senior Writer
Herald
May 1, 2015
Sorry but Sling Blue does not "include Fox". That is misleading at best, and a lie by omission at worst. It is only included for people who live in select cities. In other words, it's off by default, unless you happen to live in one of the cities on a certain list. Because it is off by default and only enabled if you meet certain criteria, it doesn't seem accurate to say it's "included". I thought I'd have access to the Super Bowl today, but since I don't live in one of the select cities, I can't watch it with Sling Blue. Instead I set up a free trial with FuboTV which worked, so thank you for that accurate info.

Good callout! My mistake. I've changed the article, and doing that elsewhere too.

Feb 12, 2023
Hey Henry, thanks for the quick reply, and for being so gracious given my terse post. My apologies for that, and thank you for taking the high road!