how would i unblock my browser and Tumblr

baloo1980

Prominent
Oct 31, 2017
looks like someone has put android version 7, knox 2.7, sdk 2.7.1, premiun sdk 2.7, container 2.7.1, SE for android, shared device 2.6 , vpn 2.3 on my phone.
my passwords get changed on a daily, setting getting changed, my fb looks way different and i see a lot of deveolper stuff now. i get blocked from my browser and tumblr. at times
the browser tells me i lost my wifi or my antivirus is off and tries to stop me from going to next page.
i need help

Solution
Sounds like you need to completely clear out your device.

Try starting the phone in "Safe Mode" and see if it works fine. If it does, then you need to do some good cleaning of the device for viruses, malware, etc.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.
Sounds like you need to completely clear out your device.

Try starting the phone in "Safe Mode" and see if it works fine. If it does, then you need to do some good cleaning of the device for viruses, malware, etc.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution