How would you rank laptop brands?

Solution
Asus at one, because i have had really good experiences with Asus in general. And a really good experience with my laptop from 2009 which i still use (multiple hours a day). And which never had any problems.

Second i would say Dell, we have two Dell laptops at home which also never had any problems and are used on a daily base.

Last i would say HP, also had one in the past. Which was a really solid laptop which had never let me down. I do have to mention that my HP laptop came with some useless and maybe even frustrating software.

Sandstorm3000

Estimable
Aug 8, 2014
Asus at one, because i have had really good experiences with Asus in general. And a really good experience with my laptop from 2009 which i still use (multiple hours a day). And which never had any problems.

Second i would say Dell, we have two Dell laptops at home which also never had any problems and are used on a daily base.

Last i would say HP, also had one in the past. Which was a really solid laptop which had never let me down. I do have to mention that my HP laptop came with some useless and maybe even frustrating software.

Solution