Howdo I get my old TOSHIBA T.V. up and going?

G

Hello,
My really old Toshiba TV isn't working. It has a bunch of colored plug-ins, some of the colored plug-ins I don't have like blue and green. I have red, yellow, and white. I don't have the remote to it either so. The TV is abou 15 years old. Pretty old but I can still plug it in, and turn it on, but it dosn't do anything but make that SHHHHH sound. Can anybody help e with some real answers? Thanks!

The over the air tuner in your TV is analog so will not work with the digital channels used today. If you have a set top box for cable or sat then you can connect it to the TV with an F type antenna cable and then you would select channel 3 or 4 on the TV. If you don't have a set top box you would need a Digital Converter that would connect to an antenna and to the TV as above.
It sound like your old TV has av inputs which could be used. Yellow is composite video, red and white left and right audio. To get to the the input without the remote might not be possible. If you have a button on the TV that says TV/Video or Input you will need to use that to select the input. If not try tuning down below channel 2. The AV input may come in then.