Question Hp 15 dy5098ca

May 25, 2022
Greetings, I am thinking of purchasing this laptop. It will be used with Adobe Lightroom Classic and Photoshop. What are your thoughts of this computer? If you have purchased this computer, could your inform me with the Pros and Cons. Thank You.

Oddly, the only specs I found for this machine were on a foreign HP site here: https://support.hp.com/vn-en/document/c08210291. From that it appears this is a capable machine. Powerful (2022) processor, 16GB DDR4 RAM, decent graphics unless you are a hard-care gamer or video editor. I am not an expert on photo editing, but the color gamut spec of 45% may be of concern. Perhaps someone with photo editing expertise can speak to that. BTW, I didn't find any reviews for the laptop either but I didn't look real hard. I suggest you do.

Etrius vanRandr

Prominent
BANNED
May 11, 2022
Greetings, I am thinking of purchasing this laptop. It will be used with Adobe Lightroom Classic and Photoshop. What are your thoughts of this computer? If you have purchased this computer, could your inform me with the Pros and Cons. Thank You.

If you're doing photo work, the HP ZBooks with DreamColor displays are the most popular choice for their excellent color accuracy. The newest HP ZBook is the G7 but HP has DreamColor display models going all the way back to the EliteBook 8770W if you want something cheap but still capable.