Solved! HP 2000-2128TU Notebook PC Bluetooth Not Working

Sep 15, 2019
Hello
My
HP 2000-2128TU Notebook PC bluetooth driver not found in official hp site.....

i have install in my laptop windows 10

please solve my problem

Solution
There is no need to type in larger bold font. I won't get you help faster and it is a tad rude.

That said, have you tried letting Windows search for the driver itself? or is it just not showing at all (the Bluetooth) in device drivers? If it isn't showing at all, then it may actually be not working. But before going as far as to have the parts replaced I would start with first just rebooting (power fully off and then back on) the laptop and see if this resolves the problem. If not, Then let Windows search for the driver and see if it can find and install what you need. It doesn't have to be the latest one, just one that works.

Should that fail to resolve it, then try taking it to a tech.
There is no need to type in larger bold font. I won't get you help faster and it is a tad rude.

That said, have you tried letting Windows search for the driver itself? or is it just not showing at all (the Bluetooth) in device drivers? If it isn't showing at all, then it may actually be not working. But before going as far as to have the parts replaced I would start with first just rebooting (power fully off and then back on) the laptop and see if this resolves the problem. If not, Then let Windows search for the driver and see if it can find and install what you need. It doesn't have to be the latest one, just one that works.

Solution
Sep 15, 2019

i will try evrey method but not working & hp official site drivers not avail

To be clear, it shows listed in "Device Manager"?

If so, then I would try accessing the option in there to search for/update the driver.

If you click on Bluetooth in there, and then right click and choose properties, in there you will find a "Driver" tab and from there the driver can be found, updated, rolled back, etc.

But, if Bluetooth is not listed in there, then the hardware may well be toast and need replacing.