Solved! HP envy 15 Thermal shutdown after 30 minutes of gaming. Can anyone provide assistance? In dire need of help.

Jun 13, 2020
CPU : i7 5500u
GPU : 850M
RAM: 8GB DDR3 1300MHz

Dust cleaned, Vents properly ventilated, undervolt of -0.045v, Thermal paste reapplied (Cooler Master Mastergel) and CPU fan replaced.

Further note: This problem has been occurring for the last 3 weeks.

Solution
Here you go friend, Some solutions I've tried. I had the same problem, I fixed it.

1 - Close background processes from Task Manager.

2 - Run a Malware, Spyware, and especially WORM and PUP's test. Malwarebytes does the trick.

3 - Disconnect from your Wi-Fi for some time and test again. If the problem is Internet, contact your Wifi instructor.

4 - Clean the C: drive.

5 - Change the Location of the Laptop. Dust may be causing it.

6 - If you dont mind, format your Laptop. If you do, Contact a PC professional to help you out.

7 - If you use windows 10, turn on CoolSense. It might or might not exist. If it does turn it on.

8 - Change Advanced Power settings. (type this in YouTube)

Hope these works my friend. If you still have the...

reestrelax

Estimable
May 8, 2020
Here you go friend, Some solutions I've tried. I had the same problem, I fixed it.

2 - Run a Malware, Spyware, and especially WORM and PUP's test. Malwarebytes does the trick.

3 - Disconnect from your Wi-Fi for some time and test again. If the problem is Internet, contact your Wifi instructor.

6 - If you dont mind, format your Laptop. If you do, Contact a PC professional to help you out.

7 - If you use windows 10, turn on CoolSense. It might or might not exist. If it does turn it on.

Hope these works my friend. If you still have the exact problem, mfeel free to Contact me. :)

Solution
Jun 13, 2020

Hope these works my friend. If you still have the exact problem, mfeel free to Contact me. :)
Running a malware test and cleaning the C drive are the two things I haven't done.
Thanks for the answer mate. Will try those out and inform.