I have a new HP Envy that I've only been using for about 5 months. Everything has been fine until today I noticed that the screen won't turn on unless it's plugged in. The strange thing is that it doesn't seem to be a battery issue. Once the screen illuminates, I can unplug it and the screen will remain on. The battery also says it's fully charged.
It's frustrating that anytime I want to use it, I have to go to the charger plug it in and then can carry on.
Any ideas what's going on? I tried researching but the only thing I could find was that it was a battery issue which this doesn't seem to be.