HP Laptop startup problems

Solution
then your have serious problem with virus,i recommend for time consumption do fresh Windows install,find a virus takes time and effort,believe me is not wort,been there than that.:)

KantaGaming

Estimable
Apr 27, 2014

Yeah... I see that it's trying to do something but it's just like doing the repeating a bit faster when I'm clicking F12 or esc but nothing.

KantaGaming

Estimable
Apr 27, 2014

I will do that when it starts normally becouse it isn't starting right now maybe tomorrow. By the way what antivirus are you recommending for me? And today I installed CCleaner and started the scan and I plugged in my cooler and mouse in while it was still cleaning and the computer froze.

kapitalistas

Estimable
Feb 10, 2014
then your have serious problem with virus,i recommend for time consumption do fresh Windows install,find a virus takes time and effort,believe me is not wort,been there than that.:)

Solution

KantaGaming

Estimable
Apr 27, 2014

Ok it's not really a big deal to me since it's not mine it's my aunt's she recently bought it and she doesn't really know how to take good care of it and this happened :( . But anyways thanks for answering and giving me tips you deserve a solution ;).