Solved! HP OMEN 17 LOW FPS?

May 27, 2020
Hello, I bought a laptop about a week ago, the exact model is HP Omen 17,
the problem is that I think i don't have enough FPS.
I will add a sample photo from the game, in the photo it is gta V. I have there from 45 to 62 FPS with vertical sync synchronization and MSAA turned off. Temperatures etc. are on the screen, GHZ CPU does not fall below 3.6.
In The Witcher 3 I have 60FPS on ultra settings . Everything is ok? Because I can see much more FPSs on youtube and laptops there have 16GB less RAM and are not dual. All settings like power managment, or nvidia settings to boost performance is ON.
The laptop's specifications are:
proc: Intel Core i7-9750H (6 cores, 12 threads, 2.60-4.50 GHz, 12 MB cache)
graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060, 6144 MB GDDR6 (own memory)
RAM: 32GB DUAL
1920 x 1080 240 Hz
w5ufwY.png

May 27, 2020
V-sync is turned off. I'm using laptop screen and laptop is plugged in. I have tested my CPU in Cinebench and my score was 2053, so I checked that in web and people have 2800+ score. In this test usage of CPU was 100% and at the beginning was used 4,2ghz but after 1 minute just 2ghz. But in games i saw that CPU usage is 3,6ghz+ what do you think??

Last edited:
V-sync is turned off. I'm using laptop screen and laptop is plugged in. I have tested my CPU in Cinebench and my score was 2053, so I checked that in web and people have 2800+ score. In this test usage of CPU was 100% and at the beginning was used 4,2ghz but after 1 minute just 2ghz. But in games i saw that CPU usage is 3,6ghz+ what do you think??

It's not an issue with temperature throttling, from the screenshot you are well in normal operating temps. Can check for newer drivers from HP support site, chipset and video card are the ones to focus on.