HP TouchPad 7-inch Appears On Chinese Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

cognoscentiable

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2011
[citation][nom]sunflier[/nom]I'm trying to figure out why something (almost dead) allegedly posted on a forum in China is news in the U.S.?[/citation]

I almost forgot that the U.S is the only country that uses Tom's.

irish_adam

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2010
[citation][nom]cognoscentiable[/nom]I almost forgot that the U.S is the only country that uses Tom's.[/citation]

No hes just one of those americans that believes the world revolves around them

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
[citation][nom]irish_adam[/nom]No hes just one of those americans that believes the world revolves around them[/citation]
not really, more like if it's outside the US, for the most part we don't care, don't be a hater

getreal

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2010
The Droid Bionic is faulty and emits a high-pitched noise when using the headphone jack. It is either due to lousy hardware (Motorola) or the lousy OS (Android). If you are in the market for a new phone, wait for the new iPhone in October; you will get much faster / more stable hardware and software.

dekkar

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2010
not really, more like if it's outside the US, for the most part we don't care, don't be a hater

Same thing..... You are on the internet.... It encompasses the world.... Accept it.......

G

I like palm. I used to have it. I purchased 2. I couldn't stop looking at their catalog and drool. I remember that time. I think their apps are very solid. It's separated from one another and they really are essential. I mean droid is good but I find that it's kind of complicated. I like ipad but touch pad could be used for children's books. I think that amazon, ebooks, kindle would like to use their os better than driod. Droid has problem with streaming. It's like I have to turn the app off at some point. It's very annoying. It seem that some applications are on all the time and it consume so much memory. I believe palm is good at this. They must be low consuming in terms of memory. And, it's very simple and webos is the only true multi- tasking tablet of all. Ipad, and droid isn't. Once you use other app on, other apps stop working and some apps will even turned off. I find that unfair!

Status
Not open for further replies.