Question HTC Evo 3D CDMA/GSM (?)

Jan 3, 2023
I am unsure if this phone is CDMA or GSM; so i'm going to be as specific as i can be.

HTC EVO 3D
  • Has NO SIM Slot. (Only the SD Card Slot)
  • It is with Sprint (Who merged with T-Mobile, as for some time).
  • It has Android 4+
now i have ordered a new battery and was thinking maybe a factory reset will clean off my deceased brother account off the phone, but i am unsure if that will work and i am worried if that will not work. I looked up the factory reset information and it will not wipe the account or details, i am guessing... so my question is.... How do i get rid of the account without having to contact T-Mobile (formerly sprint) customer support to help?

Thank to all for the help and cooperation.

Jan 3, 2023
See here: https://m.gsmarena.com/htc_evo_3d-3901.php

What do you intend to do with this old phone?

My Main Goal is to use the Message and Call with the LTE Data.
For all i know... Sprint is merging with the T-Mobile Provider, and i was hoping to get the number and information out or maybe switch out my brothers details to mine. Since Sprint number might be putting it useless as its ending service for all sprint phones (i guess?)

EDIT: I notice that that the GSM and CDMA has different layouts on the backside behind the cover... GSM is definitely not the model i have it seems. so it must be CDMA. Does this means its USELESS regardless?

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS