HTPC + OTA, all streamed from a closet?

Klitch9

Estimable
Mar 3, 2015
The girlfriend is moving in, and I want to have both TV's have access to OTA broadcast, we don't spend a lot of time watching TV but I want the option to be there. I live in a 2004 manufactured home, so I have no attic to run my wiring, and I'm tired of popping holes in my floors every time something gets moved in the house. This is making the wireless idea look more appealing every time.

I'm changing things around now to use space in a closet that would be going unused otherwise, currently using it as my internet and router location, throwing my old core 2 duo pc in there and using it as my HTPC sounds ideal to me, if it can stream to two TV's.

I'm using a PS3 and a Sony Home Theater system (has wifi) at the TV's, been using these to watch netflix and blu-ray discs.

What do I need to do to have the ability to stream OTA tv to both my TV's?

Seems like a complicated way to watch OVA TV. You would put an antenna on the roof anyway so you can split the antenna feed and connect it to both TVs from the outside. If you run the wires along side gutters and down pipes you can hide them easily. The wire can also go under siding.