I’m not surprised The Mandalorian season 3 is struggling — here's why

DrPlanarian

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2016
Because this is on a streaming service, it seems irrelevant which day it is first released since you can watch it any day you like. I have so far only watched this season's first episode, but I rather enjoyed it, and its half-hour length nicely fills in the gap between the end of something eklse I may have watched and my weekday bedtime. I hope they don't cancel it, or if they do they follow it with what, maybe "Tales of Grogu" as the little guy grows.

Mar 17, 2023
After the first season, I quit watching weekly. The episodes are too short and episode count too low for a weekly commitment. I'd rather wait until the season is wrapped up and then binge it in a few hours, skipping beginning and ending credits which take up at least 1/3 of the runtime. Surely, I can't be the only one doing this, and has to count towards not just this Disney series, but all of their low rating series. The 15-20 minutes of actual content might be fine for cartoons aimed at kids with low attention spans but it is hugely frustrating as an adult.