Solved! I am looking to connect my old kenwood KR-a5060 to my 55” element roku tv model e4sw5518rku and I’m not sure how to do it

Jan 25, 2019
I am looking to connect my old kenwood KR-a5060 to my 55” element roku tv model e4sw5518rku and I’m not sure how to do it

TV headphone output to any input on the receiver except phono. You will need a cable with a 3.5mm stereo mini plugStart with the TV volume down so you don't overload the input of the receiver. If it overloads you will hear nasty distortion. Turn the TV down and the receiver volume up.

TV headphone output to any input on the receiver except phono. You will need a cable with a 3.5mm stereo mini plugStart with the TV volume down so you don't overload the input of the receiver. If it overloads you will hear nasty distortion. Turn the TV down and the receiver volume up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Audio 1
J Audio 2
L Audio 2
I Audio 1
C Audio 2
J Audio 5
C Audio 5
S Audio 1
N Audio 1
D Audio 1
E Audio 1
K Audio 1
N Audio 1
S Audio 1
C Audio 3
C Audio 6
M Audio 8
A Audio 5
A Audio 1
W Audio 2
Similar threads
Question How to connect my Kenwood KA87 to my LG smart tv
Solved! How to connect older Kenwood model 104 AR AM FM receiver to new Samsung 7 series UHD TV
Solved! How do i connect Pioneer VSX 453 to ADC SS300 SL and a 160watt Kenwood Sub?
How to samsung 40 inch smart tv series 5 5200 connects with kenwood kr-6080 reciever
Help I cannot connect my smart tv with my old kenwood reciever
I have a Pioneer VSX-D608 receiver and a Kenwood W8040 Cassette Player and when i connect the two using the rj45 connectors I
Connecting 2 receivers together Sony sdrdh770 and kenwood vr6060
How do I connect my Kenwood KR V5090 receiver to my samsung smart tv?
How to connect Kenwood surround receiver 107vr to LG tv BM-LDS201
How do I connect a Kenwood amp control model basic C12 an Onkyo Integra synthesized tuner 280 Kenwood equalizer GE 1100 to a P
How do I connect my old Kenwood stereo to my new 55" LG Super UHD 4K TV?
How do i connect new samsung smart tv to old kenwood receiver
How do I connect Samsung wireless speakers with Bluetooth to my xfinity cablebox, Pioneer receiver,Kenwood CD player,Samsung B
howdo i connect my kenwood 5.1 surround, with no hdmi to my Changhong TV ,with hdmi
How do I connect my Samsung led smart tv model 5205 to Kenwood vr-7080 receiver for surround sound?
How do I connect my new LG TV to my old kenwood stereo?
How to connect older Kenwood a/v receiver 5.1 surround sound system with no hdmi or optical audio inputs, only has RCA connect
How do I connect my old kenwood receiver to newer vizio
how to connect kenwood KR 8030 to bose accustimass 5 series III (two speakers one sub)
Preamp connections to power amps

ASK THE COMMUNITY