I am using samsung grand prime... when starts on only 30 seconds its working after than it held down...

Uneeb_

Prominent
Jul 18, 2017
I am using samsung grand prime... when starts on only 30 seconds its working after than it held down... i want gallery backup please

Solution
Apologies, but what you wrote doesn't make much sense, however, let me see if I can understand. Could it be that the device is not staying turned on very long and you want to get your images out of the gallery? If that is the case, it may well either need a new battery, or a new charger. I would look at that first. As, if you can't get it to stay turned on, and the photos, etc., are in the phones "Internal" storage, you can't get them off of it then. So first you must get it to stay turned on.

NOTE: If the device is still under warranty, then contact the manufacturer about a repair.
Apologies, but what you wrote doesn't make much sense, however, let me see if I can understand. Could it be that the device is not staying turned on very long and you want to get your images out of the gallery? If that is the case, it may well either need a new battery, or a new charger. I would look at that first. As, if you can't get it to stay turned on, and the photos, etc., are in the phones "Internal" storage, you can't get them off of it then. So first you must get it to stay turned on.

NOTE: If the device is still under warranty, then contact the manufacturer about a repair.

Solution