I am using windows 10 and a lenovo laptop. My problem is that.. after i installed my older version of rmd driver and reboot my

What happened after the reboot? I assume that 'rmd' means AMD and that the problem has to do with your graphics performance. What type of Lenovo is it - a 310? And does it use an AMD APU or a mix of Intel and AMD?

If you can still use the laptop, open the Settings app and select System in the upper left corner. Then click About in the menu to the left and tell us pretty much everything it says on that page.

Goblin_17

Prominent
Feb 17, 2017

Goblin_17

Prominent
Feb 17, 2017
It is a lenovo G40-45 model. I think it is a mix of amd and intel. After reboot, the screen becones on and off repeatedly. I can see what is in the screen since it does not turn black but i still can click on any of my app.

Is this your Lenovo:

http://www.shopclues.com/lenovo-g40-45-80e100cyih-amd-a8-4gb-1tb-windows-10-integrated-graphics-3.html?&utm_campaign=438911&ty=0&id=6-72-cd26c3ef-de4d-451d-8fce-3b09e8c5d009&mcid=aff&tid=nh&utm_source=OmgNetwork&OfferId=15

If so, I know a bit more about your computer now.

If your screen is flickering and the computer doesn't respond to any input, it seems that installing the old AMD driver has messed up the computer very badly. I think you have to perform a factory reset. I hope you haven't got too many important files on the system, because this will erase everything.

The G40-45 has a small Novo button located on the left side, right next to the power cord. Here's a link with detailed information:
https://support.lenovo.com/dk/en/solutions/ht062552

NOTE This is a drastic option and you may want to try out a few other basic steps before resetting the computer:
1. Restart the computer. At least 4 or 5 times.
2. Hold down the power button for at least 10 seconds and see if you can access the safe mode menu.
3. Unscrew the bottom panel and re-seat the RAM module. Then disconnect/connect the battery. Then do the same with the HDD.

One last thing, why did you install an older driver version?

Best of luck,
GreyCatz.

Goblin_17

Prominent
Feb 17, 2017
I installed the old version of amd driver because... at first i get a warning that said yr hardware setting has changed please reboot yr comp. Bfore this... it happend and i just update my amd radeon. Then the warning dissapear. But today... it wont work. So i search how to do... then it says del the current version and use the old version.