I bought a Hisense Smart TV connected the HDMI cables and No Stream Just a Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudytruck

Commendable
Feb 19, 2016
After buying this Hisense Smart TV. I connected the HDMI connectors where I could receive a stream from my computer.. however in any way I tried, I could not get the Stream to work on my Smart TV. I checked and rechecked my cables making sure there was no damage done to them. I got the Green light to stream. No matter what .. "I just could not get a stream to work on the TV from my computer" Anyone have this problem?, Since Hisense doesnt have a Customer Service I am hoping someone has an answer to this.. Hopefully.

Solution
I found the answer! Its in the Resolution when you see the first page when you use your mouse on the Screenshot. Right click and you will see a small white box with 10 things to click on .. however you need to click on the Screen Resolution. You will come to a larger box that has Change the appearance of your display. If the resolution is high lower it to 1280x720. Then you will see the part in the box saying Duplicate. You will see two small boxes then you click on the Duplicate.. they will join together and you will have your streaming to your TV with sounds. If it starts to or seems to buffer then your line is not filtered enough. You have to slow down the filter if you have one on the HDMI Cable. Usually its set at the Factory at 7...

mudytruck

Commendable
Feb 19, 2016
When I watch Movies from online and send the movie to my TV to watch instead of on the Computer Monitor. It enables you to watch all movies with more people and in a higher definition and this is called Streaming.

mudytruck

Commendable
Feb 19, 2016
I found the answer! Its in the Resolution when you see the first page when you use your mouse on the Screenshot. Right click and you will see a small white box with 10 things to click on .. however you need to click on the Screen Resolution. You will come to a larger box that has Change the appearance of your display. If the resolution is high lower it to 1280x720. Then you will see the part in the box saying Duplicate. You will see two small boxes then you click on the Duplicate.. they will join together and you will have your streaming to your TV with sounds. If it starts to or seems to buffer then your line is not filtered enough. You have to slow down the filter if you have one on the HDMI Cable. Usually its set at the Factory at 7 ..lower that number to 5 and it will stop the sound buffer so you can enjoy your movie on the TV with no interference. If you have this issue.. This is what you need to do.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.