I bought a new Lg DVD player and after the connections,the color is black and white.please provide help to make it coloured

Lutfij

Splendid
Make and model of your TV/display and the model for your LG DVD player so as to understand the sort of inputs and outputs you've got. Also mention the cables you've used to connect them to each other.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 4
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 5
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 4
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 6
Similar threads
Hi recently i bought samsung UHD 8 series smart TV... My previous Samsung Smart TV connected in Pioneer receiver. Now the new
Just bought a rca 4k and cannot get the remote to work
Bought Roku off line how do I go get code to purchase apps without factory resetting the roku
Solved! I bought a new Vizio TV. Does not have a Tuner. Won't Pick up channels with my RCA antenna?
Solved! I have a new Samsung Smart TV and bought Sony WH-RF400 wireless headphones. Won't connect...
Mounting TV with screws that were already in TV when I bought it
Solved! Bought a flat screen and the antenna connection on back has been broke off, how can I hook up my antenna through the DVD playe
Hi, I need some help. I have a newer TV that has a dvd player built into the tv but it's not working so I bought a dvd player
i bought RCA jacks with red yellow blue jacks ,the other end is ti hook up to the HDWI port. but on my dvd player it has red
I just bought a hisense tv and when I hook my DVD player up the picture is black and white how do I get it to color
How do I hook up my DVD player with RCA component to my Smart TV with only HDMI input? I bought an RCA to HDMI cable but the
I just bought a new vizio smart tv and I am having trouble getting the audio to work on my old DVD player. How do i connect th
I have a plasma TV which has only one HDMI port. I just bought a Blue Ray DVD player that only connects to HDMI. A friend ga
I have just bought a Yamaha sound bar and Samsung smart TV but cannot get my old DVD player sound to come through the soundbar
I have a dvd player that i want to hook to a samsung smart tv . I Bought rca to hdmi cables to do this . when I hook up it
I have bought lg bluray player and f&d home theatre. Both work individually but not compatible with each other. I have sony l
I just bought a used Sony DVD player and need to know how to hook it up to my Toshiba television
Hello, i bought lg smart tv..and i got old lg surround system with 5 speakers n subwoofer n dvd player dated year 2011..is it
I bought the same DVD over agin and it still didn't work plz help
Will comcast charge me to activate a device I bought from someone else

ASK THE COMMUNITY