I bought a used Toshiba laptop and don't have the password to unlock the lock screen,so I can get to the main screen, how can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2018
I bought a used Toshiba laptop and I don't have the password to unlock the lock screen so I can get to the main screen,how do I get it unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AG95 Laptop Tech Support 5
Cosmin85 Laptop Tech Support 1
X Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 4
R Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 4
K Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 9
M Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question Recently bought helios 300 predator laptop gtx 1050 ti. Problem is it charges upto 100% and when i remove the charger it drops down to 99% instantly
Question Hi. I've bought an Acer Aspire 3 A315-53-35FQ and, after one week of use, it does not start anymore.
I just bought a new ACER Aspire Cloudbook 14,i forgot to bring the manual that will tell me how to set the first user name and
Solved! I bought a ibm r54 laptop. I think before they sold it to me they erased everything. Is there a way to recover with out a disk
Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming (bought mid 2017) slow as hell.
Toshiba p75-A7200 Not showing any lights - bought a new motherboard - now won't turn on
Bought Toshiba satellite w windows vista. Had previous owner password and tried every reset still no luck... help
Just bought a toshiba satellite click 10 lx0w-c32 and it turned off and now asking for a password when turned on. How do I get
i bought this laptop from cashcrusaders cheaply so i can not find my serial number i am using Toshiba
Bought Toshiba laptop from pawn shop and it says my password expired and it's requiring every movable media to reset it which
Bought a brand new Toshiba Satellite laptop /notebook. ..I have had nothing but trouble with it ever since. It will not sta
I bought used laptop. Now what?
Toshiba satellite L675 how to get back to factory setting everything i have tried doesnt work. Do not,have disc . bought it of
i have a new toshiba satelite.we bought it for about 2 days ago .
toshiba satellite L50T-B how do I access bios (bought new Apr 2015 directly from Toshiba)
Toshiba satellite c50, bought a dvd drive for usb but won't play!
Toshiba display dead, bought new one, and new inverter; still nothing
Bought used toshiba satalite laptop and want to clean out previous owners stuff, what do I do?
How to make my computer like the day i bought it
I bought a toshiba tecra s3 used it had no hdd drive or drivers so i bought a 50

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS