I bought an iPhone 15 ahead of the iPhone 16 launch — and I don’t regret it

Jul 7, 2024
I see I am not alone feeling this way. Phone hardware has not improved enough, and the pace of software development has slowed down to a tortoise crawling in the desert. It's the same on Android. Devices being sold for $999 are fairly similar to 5 year old flagships (same RAM, storage, screen size). It's gotten to the point that I'm having difficulty at getting people to upgrade their 6 year old phones. They want to upgrade, but whenever they go to the store or talk to me about the phones, they ask "What's different?", and they are definitely not impressed at the answers.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2024
I see I am not alone feeling this way. Phone hardware has not improved enough, and the pace of software development has slowed down to a tortoise crawling in the desert. It's the same on Android. Devices being sold for $999 are fairly similar to 5 year old flagships (same RAM, storage, screen size). It's gotten to the point that I'm having difficulty at getting people to upgrade their 6 year old phones. They want to upgrade, but whenever they go to the store or talk to me about the phones, they ask "What's different?", and they are definitely not impressed at the answers.
Same here, my 167 dollars smartphone is more than enough for me, also it comes with 6000 mah battery.