I can’t get cbs or fox on my antenna tv

Jun 25, 2018
When I cut the cable I went to Direct TV NOW and purchased FireTVstick as my device. I love the Direct TVnow package except it did not include CBS. Not wanting to pay an additional monthly charge to watch CBS I decided to get an indoor antenna. After connecting the indoor antenna and running the channel scan I could receive many many channels but still no CBS.I went on line to see the location of the nearest CBS tower and what direction it was in relation to my house. Simply moved the Antenna about eight feet in that direction , ran another scan and CBS came in clear as a bell...Antennas indoors are very sensitive try moving them. Good luck

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
Y Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 16
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 5
I Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
I Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Solved! I can’t open Netflix on my Samsung keeps saying invalid password
Can’t find optical as input source on stereo
Solved! No ANT in on back of tv- how do I get regular tv if I can’t plug aerial in
I can’t find my tv remote and now I can’t change the input. Why aren’t there buttons anywhere on my tv
Can’t get my cox universal remote to work on my rca ultra 4k tv
Solved! I can’t get sound from Netflix
Solved! I lost channels after our snow storm in Taylors,sc. rescanned and still can’t pick up channels 21 but all others came back..
I have a Samsung 2017 65” UHD curve that won’t power on. Remote doesn’t turn on. Can’t find manual switch. Lightening
Solved! Can’t get surround sound working from smart tv
Solved! I have Sony wireless headphones wh-rf400 and a lg pled tv and can’t get connection to work . Can you help?
Solved! Can’t get my dish tv to work on my new Vizio smart tv e series
We just got a new tv remote, the BN59-01179A and can’t figure out how to pair it to the tv. it’s the same remote we had be
Can’t get a channel on rca
I can’t connect Harman Kardon SB20 Bluetooth with smart Samsung ua55mu6100
My Sharp Aquos Model LC-48LE653U power light is on but no images and can’t turn off
Can’t get Channel 8 any longer in ROWLETT Tx, tried rescanning and repositioning the antenna
What to do If Your Fire TV Cube Can’t Hear You
Can’t turn on M471i-A2 remote doesn’t work no power button
Can’t get DVD player and tv to work together , don’t know what channel I have direct tv
Can’t get surround to work with MXQ PRO and Pioneer Elite SC-81

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS