i can connectect to my wifi but after about a half minute it says authentication error. please help!

Try rebooting the modem, and while it is rebooting then clear the WiFi data for that connection on the phone. Restart the phone and then, once the modem is fully booted, then re-input the WiFi info on the phone and see if it will resolve the problem.

Try rebooting the modem, and while it is rebooting then clear the WiFi data for that connection on the phone. Restart the phone and then, once the modem is fully booted, then re-input the WiFi info on the phone and see if it will resolve the problem.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ModestasM Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 2
G Android Smartphones 0
R Android Smartphones 1
I Android Smartphones 2
B Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 3
G Android Smartphones 0
A Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 5
P Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 0
R Android Smartphones 2
G Android Smartphones 0
G Android Smartphones 2
G Android Smartphones 0
S Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question battery dropping down by 1% every minute, need help
Why is the recording time only one minute
Samsung’s Next Galaxy Phone Could Charge In 12 Minutes
Why is my phone J2 Prime rebooting every 10 to 15 minutes interval?
Moved all my pictures and videos to my sd card they were there one minute then the next the sd card says there's nothing on it
I was charging my Samsung s6 I came back some minutes later and found it off with a blue led light showing, nothing was showin
Last-Minute Galaxy Note 9 Leak Has Real Surprises
Galaxy Note 9 Delayed By This Last-Minute Change
Whenever i start my video on youtube is it automatic pause after 1 or 2 minutes..how to fix these problems
My redmi phone takes while for switch on .. it stuck on the MI logo and after 30 or 40 minutes it switch on .. what is the pro
After downloading movie it play till some minutes. Then only the video plays but not audio. It happened in so many movies . I
Last-Minute Galaxy S9 Features Revealed
Lg Stylo won't restart or turn on it's been charging for 30 minutes from a dead battery and still no light or sign that it's p
Last-Minute Galaxy S8 Surprise Feature Revealed
Galaxy S8 Looks Gorgeous in Last-Minute Leak
Galaxy S8 Getting New Feature at the Last Minute
2 minutes ago I have tried to move my phone storage downloads. But I'm through boost mobile and with HTC desire they keep down
it takes too much space in recording videos in galaxy s4 i recorded 1.30 minutes video and it took 175+ mb
Text messages come in exactly 15 minutes late Sprint GS4
Will it harm my phone if i unplug it for a minute the first time?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS