I can not format Aspire V5-431

Giacomo Casanova

Honorable
Oct 3, 2013
Hello everyone how are you?
What is happening is the following I am with this notebook
Aspire V5-431 format and I'm not getting it to Windows 7 and so little to own Windows 8, it seems to me that there should be a latch or something
in bios.
I looked in the bios and changed:

In the Main;
SATA MODE: AHCI mode;

Boot the screen:
Boot Mode: Legacy Mode / / I changed UEFI to legacy mode
Secure Boot: Disable / / was enabled

But leaving nothing like that above mentioned Windows 7 is the HD, with leaving the factory settings it does not find the HD.

I've tried several variants changing these items and switching systems.

Disativei also in the Main menu of the BIOS for the following item:

D2D RECOVERY: disable / / was previously enabled

But nothing solves current situation, Windows 7 to format but always gives error c00021a referring to disk if I'm not mistaken and it shows me a message so UnknowDLL.

Checked into what would be one of the times he had this dll error, and it was the ntdll.dll, entered at the command prompt and she was there. I think there must be some lock in some HD partition that Windows can not see where there is a blockage. I went with Linux and he accused me of some different Partition in HD, I used gparted to format but still is giving these errors.

Can anyone help me??

Oh .. and when I go with trying to format with Windows 8 it accuses invalidate key inserted without even I insert the key.

Solution
So you have Windows 7 and want to format/install Windows? Fist off you want to put your BIOS back to default. Now in your BIOS you will change the boot priority to pick your ODD, or flash drive if you're using that, as first. Now insert your CD/flash drive then save/exit BIOS. You will now go through a couple prompts and be asked to format/partition your drives. Just follow the directions from there.

wanderer11

Honorable
Jun 11, 2012
So you have Windows 7 and want to format/install Windows? Fist off you want to put your BIOS back to default. Now in your BIOS you will change the boot priority to pick your ODD, or flash drive if you're using that, as first. Now insert your CD/flash drive then save/exit BIOS. You will now go through a couple prompts and be asked to format/partition your drives. Just follow the directions from there.

Solution

Giacomo Casanova

Honorable
Oct 3, 2013
Thanks for answering, But...
Wanderer11 If I leave the default settings it does not find OS
In Bios it has a Windows Boot Manager, which I leave to Boot from the DVD-Rom
The notebook does not let me format understood, it always shows me an Error message.
That's the basics that you spoke.
If you can better read the statement, you can see I'm not the basic.
Also do not think sense in a notebook not format, but that is what is happening to me.

Aji Setiyawan

Estimable
Apr 15, 2014