Solved! I can open my file manager .. it shows me unfortunately file manager has stoped

Try restarting the phone. (Turn it off and back on). Sometimes that is all you need.

Should that not work then try going into "Settings" then "Apps". Locate the "File Manager" app and tap "Clear Data". This should not remove any files on the device, but only clear the info for the app.

You may, however, want to back up files before doing so, just to be safe. Back them up to a google account, computer, etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Android Smartphones 0
M Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 4
S Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 4
W Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 2
V Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 0
S Android Smartphones 4
S Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 2
K Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 5
M Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 4
Similar threads
Review Best Google Inbox Alternative: Spike vs. Spark
Solved! I find it difficult to downland and change my phone font in the font manager ..tecno w2
Do I need Beacon Manager?
I forgot my file manager safe password in honor 9i
how can i recovery a deleted photos from audio manager
On my infinix hot 6 there's no gallery. To view my pictures I have to go through file manager
you don't understand I even can't see file manager either
I want to delete my photoes from audio manager but again its showing in backup how can i delete fro my backup and audio manger
I found the 2nd sim slot on moto g1 but not sure how to view SD card folders, bz I don't see a file manager
7 Tips to Manage Your Kids' Screen Time This Summer
My hidden photos and videos in audio manager app was deleted how can I get back all those files?
Internal storage and sd card is not showing in file manager in my intex aqua trend lite mobile
OTG pd not found in file manager
How to Manage Android Oreo's New Notifications Features
J2 Prime play store, gallery, and file manager keep crashing.
xcopy not copying over a number of files.
My gallery on my android no longer displays my pics. The storage says theyre there. I go into my file manager/sd where i store
How do I unjam my micro sd card slot. I cannot believe I did it but I have managed to jam 2 cards in the same slot on my Samsu
my phone shows a message "Anonymous is searching for you. code: 0x000FC1" please help
Sharp Aquos Crystal cell phone model 302sh is there a way to move apps to and from the SD card in application manager it show

ASK THE COMMUNITY