Solved! I can't connect my LG 32lj500D to my LG home theatre (lg ht534sn-a2). Please help

Jun 11, 2018
I can't connect my LG 32lj500D to my LG home theatre (lg ht534sn-a2). Please help. The LG TV has audio input(RCA type) but have an audio output nor an optical audio output. It has 2hdmi ports. The home theatre has a hdmi port and RCA audio output and input. No optical audio port on the home theatre too. Please help me as I don't like the sound from the tv

Solution
Since your TV doesn't have any audio outputs you will need to connect the audio output of any external sources directly to the HTS. An HDMI input selector with audio extraction will provide an analog audio output for the HTS RCA input.
It is possible to open the TV and connect a speaker to line level converter to the wires going to the internal TV speakers but that isn't a quick or easy thing for most people. Voids the TV warranty too.
Since your TV doesn't have any audio outputs you will need to connect the audio output of any external sources directly to the HTS. An HDMI input selector with audio extraction will provide an analog audio output for the HTS RCA input.
It is possible to open the TV and connect a speaker to line level converter to the wires going to the internal TV speakers but that isn't a quick or easy thing for most people. Voids the TV warranty too.

Solution