i cant download anything

66nova

Estimable
Apr 7, 2014
so im using a asus windows 7 laptop and i cant download absolutly anything i cant download from chrome mozilla even internet explorer someone help i would really like to download things ive done virus scans one after another please help

66nova

Estimable
Apr 7, 2014
so far i tried adobe after effects a steam game a virus program a program to download mp4s and they all say that the file is corrupt and yes im using a wifi connection

g-unit1111

Distinguished

We can't help you with piracy if that is what you are trying to achieve.

66nova

Estimable
Apr 7, 2014
no no thats not what im saying i cant download like simple things like if i try to download say ccleaner i cant download it anything i try and download no matter what it is it says that its corrupt

g-unit1111

Distinguished

OK then we need more information to go on here. What version of Windows are you using? What router and Wifi card are you using? What is the make and model of laptop you have? Are you getting any error messages? If so what error messages are you getting?

66nova

Estimable
Apr 7, 2014
for some reason i did a scan with a virus program i havnt used in a while and now all the sudden its downloading things just fine thank you for your time