Solved! I can't login to my Twitter Account even though I know the email and password, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2019
I suddenly logged out of my account. When I tried to log in again it said that my username and password dont match, although I have rechecked it several times, I didn't mistype it. I have tried to change the password several times but I still can not login. I contacted twitter support and it didn't help at all. I came here and hopes that somebody could help me.

Solution
If you try to log in to Twitter unsuccessfully for several times, you may get locked out. Twitter limits the number of times that someone can try logging into an account for security reasons.
This lock gets cleared automatically after 60 minutes. You will thereafter be able to log in successfully with your correct password.
Mar 19, 2019
If you try to log in to Twitter unsuccessfully for several times, you may get locked out. Twitter limits the number of times that someone can try logging into an account for security reasons.
This lock gets cleared automatically after 60 minutes. You will thereafter be able to log in successfully with your correct password.

Solution
Mar 28, 2019
Hmm I actually have waited for about 2 hours since the last time I logged in and tried it few minutes ago, it still said the same thing ..

Status
Not open for further replies.