I cant open the settings of my acer laptop windows 10.. Please Help me! What should I do????

Apr 23, 2018
I cant open the settings of my acer laptop when I will open it, it will open just for 1 secs again and again. What should I do? I tried the links came from the people in internet but Im not allowed to open it only to other countries.. Pleaseeeee. Help me!

There is no 'settings' on a laptop. There is control panel and individual settings in individual programs, but not a overall 'settings' like with a phone or tablet. It sounds like someone sent you something fishy.

Try running some good antivirus and also malware programs on the computer to find out what was put on it and to remove it.

There is no 'settings' on a laptop. There is control panel and individual settings in individual programs, but not a overall 'settings' like with a phone or tablet. It sounds like someone sent you something fishy.

Try running some good antivirus and also malware programs on the computer to find out what was put on it and to remove it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Laptop Tech Support 0
S Laptop Tech Support 0
P Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 1
X Laptop Tech Support 5
S Laptop Tech Support 1
2 Laptop Tech Support 5
S Laptop Tech Support 1