Solved! I cant run GTA V

Dec 8, 2018
I Have
Intel i5-8250U 1.6ghz up to 3.4ghz
Nvidia Geforce MX130 2GB
4GB RAM DDR4
No SSD
1 TB Disk

My friends told me that he able to run GTA V with 4 GB withput lag, But when i tried it, im facing a lot of stutter.but in the prologue mission everything went fine with 50-60fps. But when it comes to first mission when u need to drive with lamar...it face a lot of stutter which happen every 2 second. Can someone help what happen, is it my ram?

Solution
First of all check if the cpu is running in 1.6 ghz or 3.4 or something in between. I know it sounds silly but many cpus and rams come prebuilt with the lowest speed and u need to change that. There is a chance cpu at 1.6 will bottleneck the system.

Get more ram. 4 gb really isnt enough for games nowadays. Especially gta v . Recommended for gta v is 8 gb. MINIMUM is 4 gb.. But minimum usually means u playing in low to mid settings

As for the GPU i have never heard of this one... MX130 i guess is a laptop gpu? Am i correct? The only thing i found about that gpu is some comparisons to the gtx 1050m so i am guessing it is something in that range. Giving the fact that all the benchmarks find that gtx 1050m better than the mx 130 and 1050m...
Nov 30, 2018
First of all check if the cpu is running in 1.6 ghz or 3.4 or something in between. I know it sounds silly but many cpus and rams come prebuilt with the lowest speed and u need to change that. There is a chance cpu at 1.6 will bottleneck the system.

Get more ram. 4 gb really isnt enough for games nowadays. Especially gta v . Recommended for gta v is 8 gb. MINIMUM is 4 gb.. But minimum usually means u playing in low to mid settings

As for the GPU i have never heard of this one... MX130 i guess is a laptop gpu? Am i correct? The only thing i found about that gpu is some comparisons to the gtx 1050m so i am guessing it is something in that range. Giving the fact that all the benchmarks find that gtx 1050m better than the mx 130 and 1050m worse than 1050 then ur gpu is barely managing the game. Still this is the third problem in hierarchy. Most possible bottlenecks and problem causers in ur system are 1)Ram 2)Cpu at low speed if playing at 1.6ghz.(maximum not needed though 3)GPU is ok but barely for ultra - high settings.

In what setting are u playing the game? High?Med? Low?

Solution